SHIPPING & RECEIVING
Shipping/Receiving Manager performs, documents, tracks, and oversees the receiving and shipping of product and information. Shipping and receiving maintains the flow of product and updates database systems. Facilitate ordering using predictive models and historical trends. Generate shipments and cost reports.
Typical work activities:
- Expedite orders and maintain on-time deliveries
- Prepare and pack orders consistent with company standard procedures and work instructions
- Assist in the development of shipping cells and maintain the flow of all shipments
- Maintain the accuracy of the company database systems and provide timely and accurate reports
- Provide data to customer service on shipments
- Support the team environment
- Support the core values of the company
LookInTheAttic & Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. For information about careers at LookInTheAttic, please e-mail or write to:
- LookInTheAttic & Company, Inc.
- 29990 Beverly Road
- Romulus, Michigan 48174
- Email: email@example.com
Application For Employment Updated: 09/2009