Senior Programmer (Full Stack)
An senior programmer develops content and code for the various websites managed by LookInTheAttic & Company. This person is tasked to ensure the accuracy of content, addition of new content, coding and ease-of-use of the company's various websites and systems.
Typical work activities:
- Develop website tree and flow models - describing data elements and how they are used, following procedures and software in AWS
- Beta testing websites for both form and function - using best established practices
- Add Content and Products to Existing Websites
- Establish and calculate optimum values for website parameters, using existing sales as a guideline
- Work directly with marketing and photography to develop strategic web plans that maximize customer impact and sales
- Test HTML/RTML systems and programs, correct errors and make necessary modifications
- Ability to Transcode, program in Roku, Fire, Apple TV
- Assist in the development of methods for integrating different sections of the websites so they work properly together
- Identify and evaluate trends in sales to serve as a source of information and advice for upper management.
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate website development and determine project scope and limitations
- Plan, coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure
- Support the team environment
- Support the core values of the company
LookInTheAttic & Company, inc. is an equal opportunity employer. For information about careers at LookInTheAttic, please e-mail or write to:
- LookInTheAttic & Company, Inc.
- 29990 Beverly Road
- Romulus, Michigan 48174
- Email: email@example.com