Broken Leaf Single Pocket Privacy (Lock) Style Door Set (Antique Brass)
- In stock & free shipping on orders over $149
- 4 1/4 Inch Broken Leaf Privacy (Lock) Pocket Single Door Set
- Shown in a Polished Brass Finish
- Measures 4 1/4 Inches Tall and 2 1/8 Inches Wide (Approximate)
- Requires Door Thickness of 1 3/4 Inch
- Projection of 1/8 Inch (Approximate)
- Flush Pulls May Be Routed for Flush Finish
- Lock Box Measures 2 1/8 Inch by 5 1/8 Inch (Approximate)
- Set Includes: Two Flush Pulls, Strike Plate, Two Keys, Mortise Latch and Mounting Hardware
|Usually Ships In||3 to 5 Business Days|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
Broken Leaf Single Pocket Privacy (Lock) Style Door Set (Antique Brass) - this set is a designed for a locking pocket door (such as a closet door). The flush pulls are installed on either side of the door and the mortise latch/edge pull pull is installed into the side of the door to pull the door shut easily and can lock into the door jamb. Locking systems require doors thicker than 1 3/8 inch.
This pattern is called "Broken Leaf" and features a classic earlier twentieth century pattern that emphasized more geometric shapes and a carved design. Dummy and passage style pocket door hardware is also available. The lock boxes measure approximately 3 1/4 inches deep (including lip) and 5 1/8 inches high. The lock has a 2 inch backset. Works with a standard skeleton key and comes complete with an ornate set of skeleton keys.
Note: The passage and privacy pocket door sets do not come with installation instructions. These sets need to be routed into the door by a professional. The pieces of the set are used as the template for routing the door.