Craftsman Pattern Double Pocket Passage Style Door Set (Antique Brass)
- In stock & free shipping on orders over $149
- Craftsman Pattern Passage Style Pocket Double Door Pull (Antique Brass - Single Door)
- Measures Measures 2 1/8 Wide by 4 1/8 Inch Tall (Approximate)
- Projection of 1/8 Inch (Approximate)
- Flush Pulls May Be Routed for Flush Finish
- Set Includes: Four Flush Pulls, Two Edge Pulls and Mounting Hardware
- Solid Brass Construction for Decades of Service
|Usually Ships In||1 to 3 Business Days|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
Craftsman Pattern Double Pocket Passage Style Door Set (Antique Brass) - this set is a designed for a non-locking set of pocket doors (such as a closet doors). The flush pulls are installed on either side of the doors and the edge pulls are installed into the sides of the door to pull the doors shut easily. This style is for two doors that slide together but do not lock.
This pattern is called "Craftsman Pattern" and features a classic earlier twentieth century pattern that emphasized a more simplistic design. Dummy and locking pocket door hardware is also available. Solid Brass construction for decades of service. Made to be routed into the door - and comes complete with the mounting hardware.
Note: The passage and privacy pocket door sets do not come with installation instructions. These sets need to be routed into the door by a professional. The pieces of the set are used as the template for routing the door.
Most items ship out within a couple of business days unless otherwise stated.