Georgian Oval Double Pocket Passage Style Door Set (Polished Chrome Finish)
- In stock & free shipping on orders over $149
- 4 1/4 Inch Georgian Pattern Passage Style Pocket Double Door Pull (Polished Chrome- Double Door)
- Measures Measures 1 2/5 Wide by 4 Inch Tall
- Projection of 1/4 Inch (Approximate)
- Flush Pulls May Be Routed for Flush Finish
- Set Includes: Four Flush Pulls, Two Edge Pulls and Mounting Hardware
- Solid Brass Construction for Decades of Service
|Usually Ships In
|1 to 3 Business Days
|1 Year Limited Warranty
Georgian Pattern Double Pocket Passage Style Door Set (Polished Chrome) - this set is a designed for a non-locking set of pocket doors (such as a closet doors). The flush pulls are installed on either side of the doors and the edge pulls are installed into the sides of the door to pull the doors shut easily.
This style is for two doors that slide together but do not lock. Dummy and locking pocket door hardware is also available. Available in Polished Chrome (shown), Polished Brass, Antique Brass, and Oil Rubbed Bronze. Solid Brass construction for decades of service. Made to be routed into the door - and comes complete with the mounting hardware.
Note: The passage and privacy pocket door sets do not come with installation instructions. These sets need to be routed into the door by a professional. The pieces of the set are used as the template for routing the door.
Tips & Tricks:
Pocket doors are becoming more popular in the United States as a space saving option, with the door sliding into the wall rather than opening into a room. This set is designed for a double door however single passage style doorknob sets are available. Antique Hardware Tips