Traditional Oval Pattern Single Pocket Privacy (Lock) Style Door Set (Antique Brass)
- In stock & free shipping on orders over $149
- Traditional Oval Pattern Privacy (Lock) Pocket Single Door Set
- Shown in Antique Brass Finish
- Measures Measures 1 4/5 Wide by 5 Inch Tall (Approximate)
- Projection of 1/8 Inch (Approximate)
- Requires Door Thickness of 1 3/4 Inch
- Flush Pulls May Be Routed for Flush Finish
- Lock Box Measures 2 1/8 Inch by 5 1/8 Inch (Approximate)
- Set Includes: Two Flush Pulls, Strike Plate, Two Keys, Mortise Latch and Mounting Hardware
|Usually Ships In||2 to 4 Business Days|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
Traditional Oval Pattern Single Pocket Privacy (Lock) Style Door Set (Antique Brass) - this set is a designed for a locking pocket door (such as a bathroom or study door). The flush pulls are installed on either side of the door and the mortise latch/edge pull pull is installed into the side of the door to pull the door shut easily and can lock into the door jamb. Locking systems require doors with at least 1 3/4'' thickness.
This pattern is called "Traditional" and features a classic earlier twentieth century pattern that emphasized a more traditional design. Dummy and passage style pocket door hardware is also available. The lock boxes measure approximately 3 1/4 inches deep (including lip) and 5 1/8 inches high. The lock has a 2 inch backset. Works with a standard skeleton key and comes complete with an ornate set of skeleton keys. Solid Brass construction for decades of service. Made to be routed into the door - and comes complete with the mounting hardware.
Note: The passage and privacy pocket door sets do not come with installation instructions. These sets need to be routed into the door by a professional. The pieces of the set are used as the template for routing the door.